Today went by very fast. We slept until 10am. I would have liked to stay even longer in bed, but Oh well! Then we picked Cindy up from her dad's house. We put her stuff into a storage unit. Then we met old friends for lunch at a great Cambodian place. It was a sweet reunion! Then we went to the Mall of America. What a zoo! I didn't like it because it was so loud. Then we went to Target. Finally we had a nice talk with Cindy's dad. And we went out to dinner. The bags are packed, and we have a 17 hour trip home. Happy mothers day to my mom. I love you! And a good day to Philip. I need to sleep. Pray for our trip home. It has been an amazing week. I'll write more when I get home.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments