Sunday, May 12, 2013

Final day, and then home

Today went by very fast. We slept until 10am. I would have liked to stay even longer in bed, but Oh well! Then we picked Cindy up from her dad's house. We put her stuff into a storage unit. Then we met old friends for lunch at a great Cambodian place. It was a sweet reunion! Then we went to the Mall of America. What a zoo! I didn't like it because it was so loud. Then we went to Target. Finally we had a nice talk with Cindy's dad. And we went out to dinner. The bags are packed, and we have a 17 hour trip home. Happy mothers day to my mom. I love you! And a good day to Philip. I need to sleep. Pray for our trip home. It has been an amazing week. I'll write more when I get home.

1 comment:

Shelley Stuewe said...

Get some sleep you need it. Happy Mother's day to you.