Thursday, December 20, 2012

are you ready



If the world ends tomorrow, what will you do today?  I'm going to clean my house, cook lunch for my kids, and keep getting ready for Christmas. I’ll taxi my kids around all afternoon.  And do laundry.   If it really all ends I'm just happy with who I am. I love my man, I love my kids, I love my house and every good thing God has given me.  I’ve seen the world.  I’ve done great things.  It could all end and I would be at peace! Jesus is my Lord and King.  I don’t think it’s going to end tomorrow but I’m ready.

2 comments:

BB's Blog said...

I agree - but today, I skip doing laundry and cleaning the house. Nice, to have a reason, isn't it?

Rick Moreno said...

Well. I'm having a pot luck with my son at his school instead of laundry. Love you sis!