Wednesday, November 28, 2012

power ball

There is a 550 million power ball lottery jackpot in America tonight.  I asked my mom to buy me a ticket (just one).  I figure my chances of winning are pretty poor, but I would love to be a part of this anyway.  What would you do with that kind of money?  I personally would get a lawyer and some good advise.  I think money can really mess you up.  So I think I would give each of my brother and sisters and parents a little money in a trust that gives them an income of 2 to 4 thousand a month.  That way they can keep working, or retire.  But know one would have enough to buy private airplane.  And I would give myself the same amount.  Enough to make life easier, not enough to ruin things.  I would set up education money for my nieces and nephews and  my kids. But I wouldn't give them cars of houses.  It's hard enough to get them to work.  They need a reason to learn , and I'm not going to give out cars and houses. The rest I would place in charity that helps causes I already support.  So I would give out adoption grants for special needs kids, and support programs that encourage people to be self sustaining.  I like shopping at 2nd hand stores and eBay.  I don't think I would change that.  What would you do with 550 million dollars?

No comments: