Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Maybe another year?

It's cold and wet here. We needed the rain. My garden was very dry. But I'm stuck inside. I wish I was in Thailand! I was pretty content to do with out a vacation this year. We didn't take a vacation last year because of the move. This year we have more renovation to pay for. The kids will all go to camp. But Juergen is tired. He really wants a vacation. So he planted that seed in my brain, and the rain outside watered it! Oh how I wish we could go to Hua Hin for 3 weeks. Jessica loves Thailand. If you wanted to relax with Jessica, you would really understand how important it is that she loves it there! I know I'll be ok when the weather improves. I'll get busy in the garden and forget about a vacation. It is my brain begging for sunshine. I had better get busy doing laundry and cleaning my house. I feel this way every Spring!

1 comment:

Eric & Shelley said...

Cute picture of the two of you