Friday, April 06, 2012

Cool idea, and what's up with us

Hate weeding? Dont feel like turning up a bunch of grass? Use a pallet as a garden bed - staple garden cloth on the backside of the pallet fill with dirt and start growing! You can also place your pallet on the ground in a rocky location rather than a grassy area, this way you will not need the garden cloth to stop the weeds and grass comin through.
I think I can find room for about 6-to 10 pallets in my garden. We planted another raised bed yesterday. Today is good Friday. We slept in, and had a nice breakfast. We watched a movie, then I made shrimp and fish for lunch (with rice, vegetables and salad). They had jumbo shrimp on sale this week. Mom and Dad came at a good time. Juergen is taking them on a little tour. Nicole and I are looking at our seed collection, trying to figure out what to start next. It's a good start to a restful weekend. Thank God who has given us His son. Happy Easter!

No comments: