Sunday, September 08, 2013

eBay

I don't know if we will manage to sell the house in Leimen. I hope we do. But if we don't we are considering renting it as a furnished house for (I guess you would call it) corporate housing. We would rent to business people, computer scientist, or visiting professors. A furnished house gets about 600 Euros more per month then an unfurnished house. It isn't what I want to do, but it maybe what we need to do for a few years. And I am looking at what I can buy on eBay. Today I bought 6 rattan wicker chairs and 2 footstools. I figure I can use the chairs with our old dining room table, and the stools in a living room. I'll use them for a rental, or for our own house. No loss. I like them and the price was very good. I do pray we sell. Anything else would be a distraction. Jessica had a very nice day. Juergen and I took her for a two hour drive, then out to dinner. The kids go back to school tomorrow. The summer went by very fast. This entire year has been very fast.

No comments: