Sunday, July 08, 2012

rest

I am trying to get some extra rest. I am feeling tired, and yes We have been doing too much. Next week also looks busy- The last weeks before summer vacation are generally full. But we went out to lunch after church. And I didn't try to get anything done...just rest. The boys and Nicole will be at camp in a few weeks. Jessica will have her teacher by then. I'll have time to spend with Sarah. This week Nicole has her art show. Juergen also travels to America , but just for a few days. And a great deal of our focus will turn to renovating the Bad Schonborn house. We need new windows, insulation, and a new heater. I guess we will do everything we can afford to do now. Our heating bill was pretty awful this past winter. We need to see how we can improve things. I don't know if we can afford to paint. Yes it needs it, but that may need to wait another year.

No comments: