Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We are here

Hi, I could not configure the wireless Internet last night. I'm using the business center to write this post. The flight was long, and very crowed. I felt like a pretzel when we finally landed in LA. Our rental car is really fun. It"s a new Chevy roadster. I'll take a picture and post it when I can. I did not sleep well, but a 9 hour time change is hard to adjust to. I feel OK. Nicole has a sleeping gift. She had 8 good hours of sleep. We went to IHOP for a great American breakfast. We drank good OJ just for Juergen. I love you sweetheart!!! I'm waiting for my friends to come from San Diego and we are going to Disneyland. If I keep busy and drink lots of coffee maybe I'll get over the jet lag. So far we are all so happy to be here, and everything is wonderful!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad you made it safely! Have a great time at Disneyland!

Bryan said...

Glad you arrived safely! Praying y'all have a wonderful trip!

Jodi Sue :)

Jill W said...

Glad you made is safe and sound. Have fun at Disneyland.

Heather said...

oh how fun to drive the roadster!
Have a blessed time.
Heather BT