After lunch Thomas is sitting counting the football cards he has. Over 40. I'm thinking 40? And so I ask, "Thomas, were did you get the money for all those cards"? Uh Oh!!! Silence. I ask again, and again. Guilt! So I say, "You will not get in trouble if you tell me the truth, but if you don't tell me the truth you are in BIG TROUBLE"!!! So the answer comes, he took it from Philip's bank. Thomas has money. I'm keeping it for his new bike. So I pay Philip with Thomas' money and I tell him to ask me for his money if he wants money. If it takes longer to raise money for a bike, well OK. But it's not right to steal. It did not phase Philip. Some how Thomas needs to learn you can not have your cake, and eat it too...but better to eat your own cake then steal your brothers cake! He has not done anything most of us have not done. Growing up is hard to do! Bless his heart! God bless his heart!!! I'm looking on e-bay for bikes. Pray that I can find a bike for Thomas on e-bay.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments