Monday, October 28, 2013

My birthday

I'm having a very nice birthday. Juergen took the morning off and took Philip, Thomas and I out to breakfast. And Philip agreed to go to America with me for Thanksgiving. So if I can get a ticket, Philip will travel with me. And when we got home, a very big truck arrived with 2 tons of good soil for my garden. It will take us awhile to move that mountain of dirt, but it is beautiful! I got many phone calls and loads of e mails. And a very good friend came for coffee. The kids have fall vacation right now. I've planned a birthday party in a few weeks. My birthday always lands in the vacation. We are watching a new DVD and eating Pizza for dinner. I'm so thankful for my friends and family. I have a really good life. God has richly blessed me.

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day for you!

Rick Moreno said...

Happy Birthday Sis! Love you!!!