Saturday, July 13, 2013

Well?

We got an offer on the house. It was only a few thousand short of our “lowest amount we would easily say yes to”. So we told them to wait a week. We have 6 or more families looking at the house next week. If we get a better offer we will most likely accept it, and if not, we will accept their offer. They really want it. And they are a nice family from Leimen. That is good. But they only have one child (a 5 month old baby). It is a pretty big house with 5 bedrooms. I would be OK with selling to them. I like them. But I feel it's wise to wait one more week. It may earn us 10,000 Euro for a week’s wait. I know they could go find another house in the next week. But I don't think they will. And if they do, and we get no other offer we will kick ourselves. But we are trying not to be stupid about this process. And we know the wise thing to do is wait one more week.

No comments: