Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Praying for something good

Juergen got a call today from the couple that gave us an offer. It seems their financing fell through. They had to withdraw the offer. The timing of that was pretty bad. It would have been easier for Juergen to show the house tonight if he had one offer in his hands. But we prayed about it. We already felt that the first family was not the correct family. And even if we have no offer in our hands, God is with us. So I'm waiting for Juergen. He is showing the house right now. I'm praying for something special to happen.

No comments: