The kids all have advent calendars. Sarah was excited to finally open hers. I got Philip, Thomas and Sarah all soccer trading card calendars. They will get new trading cards every day before Christmas. I sent Juergen a list of garden DVDs and canning and preserving books I want for Christmas. Someone should tell him it takes a few weeks to actually get these things in the mail. There is nothing on my list you can just run out and buy last minute. That's very bad news for him! You know you a person who has everything when all you want for Christmas are canning jars and gardening DVDs. But that is just my new hobby so I guess it’s understandable. And I do have pretty much everything!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments