Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas cards and other stuff

I'm trying to write Christmas cards today. Actually, I have Nicole working on the cards. I also cleaned the house, and took Jessica shopping. I'm looking forward to the Christmas vacation. It's been wet outside. They say a big storm is on the way. I hope that the weather is OK by Saturday. I hope to go to France for the day. I plan to take 3 International students, and Nicole and Sarah to the Christmas market in Strasbourg. But we may need to change our plans if the weather is bad. The students are studying International Health in Heidelberg. The program is taught in English. The students come from all over the world. It’s such an honor to get to know them. When they return home they will work for the government, or World Vision, or the United Nations. I’m so blessed to host them. How fun! Just my cup of tea!

2 comments:

Rick Moreno said...

i think perhaps they are the blessed ones...just say'n...

Eric & Shelley said...

Sounds like fun