Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'm ready to go home

My bags are packed and sitting in the hallway. I had Nicole weigh them so I don't need to pay a charge for overweight luggage. I checked in online but they don't have Philip and me sitting together. I hope I can change that tomorrow at the airport. I need to copy some audible books onto my iPod, and find the power converter, and charge my cell phone. Apart from that, we are ready to go! I don't look forward to the long trip. We have 2 layovers, so it will take 28 hours door to door. I think I'll be able to sleep well when we arrive. I don't have many expectations. I just love being with my family. I filled our freezer today so Nicole will have something to cook. And I know Juergen will buy plenty of pizza and McDonalds. But that is OK. He is a great dad. He will be fine. He managed just fine when Nicole and I went to America in May. I have 100% confidence in him! And I thank God for him! So I’m going to enjoy dinner and a movie with my family, them sleep and go to the airport. What a gift to be going home!

1 comment:

Rick Moreno said...

Praying for a safe trip. Lok forward to spending time with you. Love you Sis!