Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Monday!

I had a very hard time waking up today....no I really mean it! I went to pour my coffee and only got hot water. I had forgotten to put coffee in the pot. The phone rang. Someone needed Juergen's work number. I could not think of it to save my life. They must have thought I was drunk. I don't drink...I was just asleep. So I went to find the phone list and gave the man Juergen's number. Then I smell plastic burning. I thought I had turned the burner off on the stove. What I actually did is turn the back burner on the stove. I had melted the plastic handle on a glass lid of a pot. I could have burned the house down. I drank my coffee, and took my vitamins. I felt like popping one of the ADHD pills my boys take. I didn't do that, but man I was ADD this morning! Not good! The kids begin summer vacation on Thursday. I'll be able to sleep in for 6 weeks. That should help me allot. I'm simply too tired.

No comments: