Friday, March 05, 2010

The time goes by

Sorry I haven't been blogging. I spend my days sitting with my parents. I do a few small jobs for them. A small amount of cooking and cleaning. The dishes, shopping and laundry. It's all really easy compared to cooking, shopping, and cleaning at home. I got the oil changed in moms car today. I picked up some medication for mom and cooked lunch. While I waited for the car I shopped at a second hand shop. I think I'm going to have to buy an extra bag to take back. I have too many books and the weight will be too much for one suitcase! My dad planted the bulbs I bought him in Holland. They should be up in 4-5 weeks. Juergen sounds pretty tired at home. I'm sure he is doing a great job, but it's a big job. I talk to him every day and look forward to seeing him soon. The time here goes by super fast. The weekend will be very full.

No comments: