Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Our last day at the coast




























We checked out before 11am.  I have a really bad head cold (oh man)!  But we took a tour of some really beautiful spots along the coast.  My brother Rick, and his family were with us.  I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my brother and miss him SO MUCH!!!!  We had a great time together.  I only wish it was longer.  After the tour, we went to MO's for lunch.  Then we all said goodbye.  I took Philip and Nicole for one more look at the coast and everyone else went on home.  We are not back at my parents’ house.  We have a week here before we go back to Germany.  The whole weekend was super nice.  Thank God for the weather and my wonderful family! 

2 comments:

Shelley Stuewe said...

It was nice.

Rick Moreno said...

I praise God for being part of this family, for having a brother-in-law (Jurgen) who provided the means for us all to be together in this capacity. Thank you so much! Having the opportunity to see Amy and have a walk on the beach with her and talk face to face was priceless. Thank you again. To see my parents and sistes and extended family was a real treat. I am praying God's continued blessings and health upon you. :)