Monday, March 24, 2014

Philip gets to come too!


I'm so happy! We got the OK for Philip to fly with me to Oregon this week. And it took some work, but I got him a ticket on the same flight! So I have my son to help me and keep me company. I would have brought Thomas but he has tests to take. Sarah's passport has expired. Juergen will stay home with the kids. I am feeling so much better about the trip. It will be easier to pack now because we get one more suit case! Philip is such a great traveler! This kid has been all over the world. He gets over jet lag fast, and is such a great help to his mom!

2 comments:

Shelley Stuewe said...

It will be fun to see him again, safe travels.

Eric Stuewe said...

Great to hear he can come. It will be a fun to have almost 1/2 the Heymann family here.