Monday, March 10, 2014

in the garden

I was planting some seeds for the vegetable garden today and Jessica locked the back door. It’s a sliding glass door. I was on the terrace. It was about 5:30pm when this happened. The kids had all gone to soccer practice. Only Jessica was in the house. She would not open the door. Finally after one hour I got her to open the front door. Thank God! I was getting cold. Juergen picks the kids up from soccer, and I would not expect him until 7:30pm. I guess I could have borrowed the neighbor’s phone. Just another view of the wonderful world of autism!

1 comment:

Shelley Stuewe said...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/03/09/magazine/reaching-my-autistic-son-through-disney.html?_r=0&referrer

did you see this article about autistic son through disney.

I'm glad you were able to get in.