Thursday, December 25, 2008

a few photos from last night







The pictures didn't turn out so good. My camera doesn't work well in low light. We had fun and the kids all got what they had hoped for. Juergen was kept very busy making sure everyone had batteries and that the software was instilled. I cooked dinner and cleaned up afterwards. I know it doesn't sound fun for mom and dad. But it was really nice to just listen to the kids so happy playing and laughing. I imagine one day Juergen and I will be alone at Christmas. That will be nice in its way, but I'm sure I would miss these days. As Erma Bombeck once wrote...
"There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child." Today I am very tired. I finally got Juergen's cold. I am going to crash. I hope your day is wonderful! I look forward to calling my family in America. I wish we were together.


1 comment:

Carleen said...

Merry Christmas! May your day be filled with joy and lots of memory making moments.