I was loading the dishes into the dishwasher this morning. Thomas walks into the kitchen with a spoon in his hand. He asks me where he should put it, on the counter or in the sink? I said he should just put it in the dishwasher. He gets this perplexed look on his face. What, you want me to put something in the dishwasher? I said yes! So my almost 10 year old son placed his first utensil into the dishwasher. Juergen, who is a perfectionist probably would have given him a 10 minute lecture on the correct placement of spoons in dishwashers. I am no where close to perfect! I said thank you, good job. Maybe we can work up to putting his cup in the dishwasher. It is what I live for...it's what I dream about at night! Not really! I'm getting silly, I haven't had my coffee yet!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments