Wednesday, August 29, 2007

bee dreams

This morning around 6 am I heard the sound of a bee buzzing me. I dived under my blanket and listened for movement. I finally sat up after a minute to look around. I found nothing. Perhaps it was a dream? I still have a wound on my cheek from the last sting. It shouldn't surprise me if I'm having nightmares about bees! Anyway, I couldn't get back to sleep. During vacation we are staying up until 1am and sleeping until 9 or 10am. Maybe it's time for me to get back to my old clock. School begins in one and a half weeks. Thomas and Philip both switch schools. Philip is scared. Poor sweetheart! You can really see it bothers him. Please pray for grace and help. He doesn't need a babysitter, he needs a very good teacher. He needs a positive environment where he can make some progress. He is so scared. I try not to show it, but I'm scared too.

No comments: