Sunday, October 19, 2014

Happy 4th birthday

It’s my god-daughter’s 4th birthday today.  The party is at my house.  She is a miracle and the greatest blessing!  My kids have been so much help preparing for this party.  We have cleaned and cooked, done some yard work.  Nothing is perfect, but it’s still nice.   I don’t think 4 year olds notice if you have pulled all the weeds.  As long as there is cake to eat, and a trampoline to jump on life is very good!  I think I can learn a great deal from them.  It will be a beautiful day with cake and good friends and one birthday princess bunny lover!

1 comment:

caring for the garden said...

Happy Birthday to Anna. This party is a good distraction for you. If you talk to Juergen, please tell him we are holding his dad in prayer and that we love him. Mom