Skip to main content

This about the Lakeland Revival



I'm getting very excited about going to Todd Bentley's meeting in LA on July 26Th. I hope that the anointing to heal is also very strong in this meeting. I hope God will use me to heal the sick in Germany. You know, I had my airline ticket booked months before this meeting was announced. I am so grateful I can experience some of the Florida revival when I'm in California. I believe God set that blessing up (not just for me...but also for me). I also love and respect Bonnke, and I'm excited about being able to have breakfast with him on July 26TH. I basically feel honored to be going to America. I will love the time I share with Nicole, and my friends Cindy and Donna. I look forward to seeing my family. The time is far to short. I'm grateful for this time. I ask God to bless every wonderful moment!!! I have been collecting gifts I plan to bring with me. I only have 3 weeks to pack. I keep hearing the words , "God is good". I am so happy for the wonderful trip that is coming.

You can watch the revival on God TV. They have a video on demand, so any where any time you can see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.