Skip to main content

On Revival


Have you been watching the Revival in Lakeland? I can be honest with you...I have never liked the show man like style of any evangelist. I love Reinhard Bonnke, I love his spiritual passion, but I don't like his style. How could God use a crazy looking tattooed old hippy like Todd Bentley? Obviously God can do a pretty good job using Todd Bentley. Maybe that is the point. If God can use Todd Bentley, God can use anyone!
It is so amazing to see the people coming from all over the world for one reason...they are so hungry for the Holy Spirit. The Bible promises us that He will pour out His Holy Spirit in the last days. I love the hunger I see in the lives of the people that are going to Lakeland. I was up until 2am watching the broadcast on God TV. I'm really tired today, but I find the whole thing very exciting. So many testimonies of people getting healed. This isn't Africa...this is in the USA! How could God move in signs and wonders in America? And will we see these amazing miracles in Germany? I bet the church in Germany is very divided. There are so many people here so hungry to see God move here in power. There are probably even more people who would like very much to see everything calm, pretty, and in total control (self control). I’m listening to the audio book by Bill Johnson called “When Heaven Invades Earth”. In this book, Bill Johnson talks about the stigmas attached to the revivals of the past. It seems if you want more of God, you need to be willing to look a little “foolish” to the world, and even to some people in the church. I guess the real question is, just how hungry are you for more of God. For me it’s very easy. I grew up in a Pentecostal church. I’ve experienced the fire of God. I am not satisfied with a polite church. I want so much more! I also have a very dear child, my first born child Jessica who has a need only God can meet. Medical science can not heal Jessica. If there is going to be a transformation in Jessica’s life it is going to be supernatural. But I’ve always believed in Gods power to heal. If God happens to be blessing man kind with a healing revival…I say AMEN!!! I want this, I’m not too proud. Bring it on! You see, there were many people who needed healing when Jesus walked this earth. One poor man could not walk. He had some friends that were so desperate for healing; they were willing to tear the roof off the house Jesus was in just to see their friend healed. I’m not proud, I say, “show me the roof” I am there! Does that mean I’m going to Florida? No. I would go if I felt God telling me to. But that same fire will be coming to Germany. I just know it! I’m praying for it. Believe me, I want to see revival in the church more then I want to see Jessica healed. I want the whole world to see the clean, pure power of God. It’s in this place where Heaven Invades Earth, God shows up and wonderful things like healing and salvation happen. Healing is not the goal, more of God is.



People continue to arrive hungry for the touch of God in their lives, to know Jesus better. Many are experiencing heart-transformations as they come to know the Miracle Maker and His ways! It’s incredible to see God revive, restore, renew, and radically transform hearts for Jesus! Bam! The Gospel power of God is at work here! God is making disciples! The magnitude of the blessings of God pouring into the hearts of people is off the Richter scale-over the top! I invite you to come and discover what it’s like to be in His presence, what it’s like to build a personal relationship with God, what it’s like to hear God, to experience God, to move in His power, and to see His purpose wrought in your own life.


-Todd Bentley

Matthew 18:19
"Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven."

1 Peter 3:12
"For the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, And His ears attend to their prayer,"

Jeremiah 32:27
"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?"

Mark 11:22--24
"And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.

Taking at look at Hotels select

I have the chance to review Hotels select.   https://www.hotelsetc.com/ This is a really interesting travel club.   You pay a fee of about 200 dollars a year to use their very extensive site.   I got this membership free.   It has many deals of mostly hotels, but also rental cars, flights, restaurants and events around the world.   I have been spending days looking at what they offer.   So far what I’ve found is amazing deals on the places many people go.   For example, hotels in Orlando are 50% less than deals you find at booking.com.   Rental cars are often 25% cheaper than Rental cars.com.   And they have a search where you can book a condo for as little as 250 dollars a week just 1 mile from Disney world.   That is 7 nights for 250 dollars for up to 4 people.   The exact location on Airbnb cost 650 dollars a week. If you travel to places like San Diego, New York City and Las Vegas this site will save you a great deal of money.   If you rent cars you will also find it wo

Reading Kingdom

I am very happy to review the Reading Kingdom.   This is an online program that uses a variety of methods to teach reading.   I decided to share this product with my adopted granddaughter Ruth.   Reading kingdom uses a six skills integrative method Ruth only just began to use the program. She is only 3 years old and cannot use the program without help.   But her mom says that she can already recognize words like girl and kids when they are shown on the screen.   Sylvia wrote that she loves the repetition of the words in the program .   That Ruth is memorizing the words she sees.     She will be able to use it for an entire year.   But I expect her to become a very good reader.   And what a great gift to give to any child!   She will have a lifetime love for books.     Sylvia also works with teenage mothers in Uganda.   And many of these women have never attended school.   So she plans to use these ideas to help these young women learn to read. http://www.ReadingKingdom.com what