Merry Christmas everyone! The food is ready. We are having enchiladas, fajitas, tamales, beans, rice, salad, and fresh guacamole. My family brought the ingredients over from America this summer. It’s been waiting for this special day! It smells so good! What makes Christmas special for you? Stay safe, and be blessed. God is good all the time, but we pray you know his peace and love today.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments