Wednesday, October 14, 2015

need space

They are looking for apartments to house refugee families for up to two years. They need "45 – 50 m2 for one person, 60m2 for 2 people and 15 meters more for each new person. They pay 330 for one person in the apartment, 402 euro for 2 people, 479 euro for 3 people, 556 for 4 people, and 638 euro for 5 people. The heating costs are also covered. If you have a granny flat or basement apartment, that would be ideal. This information is from Sinsheim but I'm sure there are needs in Heidelberg area as well. An SAM wenden, wenn Möglichkeiten bestehen: SAM e.V. Sinsheimer Arbeitsgemeinschaft Migration Andreas Banse Dienstl.: 07261/4070408 Mob.: 0151/20611476 Mail:

No comments: