We travel North today. I bought new Lego to bribe the boys with. I'm not sure what upsets me more, going to the funeral or the need to bribe my kids? Maybe I take the whole thing too seriously, but I care allot about character (or a lack of it). I hope they will grow up, that they will begin to consider the needs of others. I hope this is just a stage we are passing through. I have to be careful not to confuse my own personal sadness with the behavior of my sons. They have actually been a little better the past two days. I should not be such a pessimist. I have to give them space to actually grow. Friends, please pray for me. I'm really very sad. The closer I come to going to Juergen's parent’s house, the sadder I become. I loved Juergens mom very much. I wish I did not have to go, I wish this day had not come.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments