Monday, December 22, 2014

Last min shopping



It is just two days until we celebrate Christmas.  Juergen came to me asking what he should get me for a gift.  I know if I said surprise me I would be getting another house plant and candles.  Gift giving has never been a strength of Juergens.  On the other hand he is a very generous person.  And to be fair, it is VERY hard to find a gift for someone who already has everything.  And I can hardly think of anything for myself or  him.  I have so much.  But I ask for unusual things like compost for my garden, car seat covers, and a new lawnmower.  And he wants a new juicer to make orange juice on Christmas morning.  He actually wants new speakers for his electric guitar, but I would not dare to buy them.  I’ll just give him the money.  That is something he needs to get for himself.  The best thing Juergen gives me is his time.  I am giving him a book, and he has to read it to me.  We do this every year.  It is a great tradition.  I highly recommend it. 

No comments: