Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy birthday Nicole



Nicole turned 21 years old yesterday.  I gave her a small pile of gifts, and the boys and I took her to breakfast.  She has a big party in a few weeks.  It will be a 70's party.  Sounds like fun.  At the moment she does not feel very good.  She is chronically tired.  She has yet another Drs Appointment this week.  We think it maybe a B12 deficiency or even Lyme disease?  Hopefully the Dr can find the cause.  Someone her age should not be so tired!  Today I worked in the garden.  I harvested tomatoes, zucchini, summer squash, kale, cabbages, onions, cucumber’s and purple cauliflower.  I put most of it in the freezer.  I'll give allot of it to a friend who house sat for us.  It's been humid and my tomatoes are getting blight.  It's been a very wet august. 





2 comments:

Rick Moreno said...

Nicole- We are wishing you a wonderful year. Happy Birthday to a beautiful and talented woman. Love you much. Rick, Amy and Preston.

Shelley Stuewe said...

happy birthday Nicole
12926