I was told over the phone this week that they would not sell the house until Juergen got to see it. Well, I just got a mail saying that they are negotiating a sale with someone else. That negotiation can not move forward until after October because the pastor will be away. If it falls through, they will contact us. I don't mind the delay, but they promised we would be allowed to see the house again before it's sold. I guess maybe someone from the church must have made an offer? I guess if it's our house, the offer will fall through. If not, it's not my house! But I was really hoping!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments