Skip to main content

no word

Paint Can Pictures, Images and Photos

I have not heard from the people selling the house. They said we should e-mail them. I did that, but still no word. I think I'll call today. I really like the house (allot)! But I know a half dozen other families also liked the house. The bottom line is we can not buy it until we sell our house. Why should they wait for us? They probably already got an offer from someone ready to buy it today. Maybe it's just not Gods will? It is a good thing to be content with what you already have! This weekend we will move the tomato's into the tomato house. The paint company will put the scaffolding up on Monday. If the weather is OK, they plan to paint our house next week. The balconies are in need of repair. This will be done too. I am sad. I would love to live in a big old house. But I am very grateful for all the good things I have. I am going to have to believe that this old house will only be mine if it is Gods will. Otherwise it's just too impossible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.