Skip to main content

school supplies

When I buy school supplies I buy in bulk. People often look at the massive amounts of stuff in my cart and they ask if I'm a school teacher. Today we pulled out the backpacks and tossed out the old papers and folders. We shopped for all the stuff. I labled pencils and pens etc until my hands hurt. I have a head ache and I think I deserve an award. We also bought new sports shoes, and a Jacket for Thomas. Philip and Nicole cooked lunch. I think I'll take a hot bath.
School begins on Monday. I think Thomas will stay in his school for now. I can not reach the Christian school. Juergen doesn't think we should move him. Thomas wants to stay, and has felt very insecure at the idea of moving. I want to do a test day at the Christian school some time this semester. I want to keep the option open. Maybe we will move him next year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.