Skip to main content

making the coffee strong

I'm not a morning person. During vacations I'm likely to stay up until 1 or 2 am, and sleep in until 10am. The kids stay up late too. But next week we have to get up at 6:30am and be out the door by 7am. So I sent the kids to bed at 9pm and got them up at 7:30am today. I've been awake since 5:30 because Jessica got me up. I'm making the coffee strong. We have to start adjusting to the new reality!
Juergen called me when he arrived in India. I missed him hours before he left. I never get tired of him. I guess I married the right guy! He is teaching trainers all week. But he gets home Friday. I'm grateful he doesn't have to travel much. I'm also grateful he has such a good job. I realize the un-employment world wide is so high, and under employment is even higher. I just Thank God for His provision. I thank God for Juergen!
Today I get to pick up the biofeedback machine I sent away for 2 months ago. I guess they wrote Denmark on the package, and this is why it took forever to get here. I'll have to pay German taxes for it. I hope I bring enough money with me. I hope they don't give me any trouble. I'm also going to call the Christan school about getting Thomas a place in the 6th class. I don't know if I'll be able to reach anyone yet. School offices are closed in the summer vacation. Please pray for me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.