Juergen and I are thinking about what to do on our 20Th wedding anniversary Oct 6Th. I found out that the flower for the 20Th anniversary is the day lilly. Maybe I will plant one in the garden? It is also the China Anniversary. I already have nice China. I wouldn't mind a trip to China, but we can not find a babysitter for even one whole day. I guess none of that really matters to me. I've been to China, I have China. What's most important is I still love, and like Juergen. I am very happy to sign up for another 20 pulse years. We don't have to do anything grand...we just have to be together! What an amazing gift God gave me in Juergen! Life has been pretty great with him!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments