I was afraid to call because I thought they would say it's sold. But I found my courage and picked up the phone. They have short office hours. If I didn't call, I would have gone into the weekend not knowing. So they told me they got the e-mail. They want to wait until the pastor is moved out before they show the house again. They know I can not buy a house my husband has not seen. I asked if there was great interest in the house. To my surprise only one other family was interested enough to get back to them. So I guess we are still in the game. Perhaps the other family also has a house to sell first, and that can become a non issue? I don't know when the pastor moves out. It may even be a few more months. I would actually be happy for the extra time to get my house in order. I'm not ready for this, but I could get ready.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments