Juergen had a good visit with his parents this weekend. His mom is home from the hospital. She has a broken hip, and is confined to bed 24 hours a day. A special care taker comes a few times a day to move her in her bed so she doesn't develop bed sores. She is drugged heavily so it's not really clear how effected she is by the brain tumors. Some times she seems very clear thinking, and other times very out of it. Everyone around her are treating this very seriously. They all feel like this is the end of her life. Juergen and I both know that this is probably true, but we feel compelled to keep praying for her healing. Waldtrud also told Juergen that she is not afraid to die, but does not want to go yet. I hear other stuff I believe is from God, but I don't feel at liberty to write it down yet. Please just pray for the favor of God to rest on Juergens family. If she dies she is with God but we will feel a great loss. I still pray God will give her 20 more years. I need her wisdom, and prayers.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments