Skip to main content

More from the Villa and the day

We had a very relaxing day. We ate well slept well and played well.
The kids played soccer and went swimming and played video games. Jessica watched movies on her computer. After yesterdays long drive she didn’t want to leave her room. But I still gave her a shower and she came to the table for lunch. She seems happier here. Juergen and I got to go shopping together. The store was a zoo. We got enough food for the rest of the week. The only thing I want to buy now are plants. Sarah and Juergen showed me around the villa. We also played a board game together. Nicole painted. And Nicole and I started to listen to the audible book “John Adams”. John Adams was the 2nd President of the USA, and my great grandfather about 6 generations back (really). I’m also reading a book called “Growing in the Prophetic” by Mike Bickle. Juergen and I both think this would be a very good location for a vacation with friends. They have 4 large apartments here, and a few single houses besides that. The rent is pretty good. Maybe we can find a few friends who would like to spend 2 weeks in Italy next May? We could rent the whole place, each family having their own space. Groups of people taking day trips, eating together, playing music and just having a good time. I think it could be nice with the right group of friends.

Comments

Eva said…
I like the idea of sharing the villa with friends! I'm a friend ;-).

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.