Skip to main content

give us today our daily bread

I'm worried about my brother who looks like he will get laid off. He is only one of 35 families about to deal with the uncertainty (one of millions that deal with it). I'm so sorry. My niece is also dealing with uncertainty. My sister too. And I think allot about the future. I wonder about food security. I want more land, and more storage space. For me the need is "far off". Today we have food, we have health, we have everything we need. I want to be wise and prepare for uncertain times. I knew I can not control everything. But I pray...Our Father in Heaven, holy is your name, your kingdom come, your will be done...
My hope is not in the bank, it is in God. I have walked when I had no car, I have lived years not knowing where my rent was coming from, I have lived with disability, and I know where my help comes from. I am trying not to let fear drive me...I need God to lead me. And more then anything I need to thank God for faithfully taking care of us. Uncertainty turns to certainty when we fix our eyes on God. Our circumstances always change, but God does not change.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't watch the news too much it's all gloom and doom instead I work like the ants and try not to worry about tomorrow but plan for the future the best I can.
Trusting God will take care of me as He always has.
Rick Moreno said…
God has always provided for me. I have no fear that He will not now. I was officially given notice this morning that my position is closed. I have been offered another position, with less pay, but I need clarity and wisdom as to how to approach this. Thankfully, it appears I would not be displacing someone else. I will share more later. God is gracious and I am sqweezing lemonade with the leomons I have been given.
Dianna said…
I thank God Daily For all the good and bad,If he wasn't there for me I wouldn't be here. Im going to be a grandma again in April of a little Boy Praise the Lord and thing always seem to get worse be for they get better I will be ok too.

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.