Skip to main content

bless the little monsters!

I'm charging the camera batteries. I hope to get a photo of the kids. Their costumes were nothing all that special. I painted Sarah's face like Lion, Thomas dressed like a secret agent with the head phone and dark glasses, and Philip wore a Darth Vader mask. I spent an hour raking up leaves in my front yard, and lighting the path with a dozen or more candles. Juergen said our house looked the most welcoming on the block. I wanted that. Juergen took the kids trick or treating. Most people never bothered to open the door. SAD!!! I light my path so the kids would know they were welcome here. I made sure we had loads of candy. I didn't want to run out. But now my head hurts from the cold air and the dog barking. The kids are now answering the door. Happy Halloween everyone. Even if you don't like monsters, bless the children that come your way.

Comments

Dianna said…
Mom said we had about 23 kids tricker treating I was watching the usc duck game and the Ducks won 47 to 20 and are undfeeted in the pac ten.Looking good maybe rose bowl or even national champs!!!!!! we will see.

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.