Jessica is 23 years old tomorrow. And she is taking brownies to her
work shop. I can smell them. Nicole is baking them. And I bought Jess
a new coach cover. It’s expensive and fitted. We also got her a new
blanket and rug for her TV room. I hope to repaint her TV room when she
is away at the work shop. A birthday room make over. We think she
will like that. I’ll post pictures when it’s done. Jessica is a gift.
She is a sweet and loving person. And at the moment she is happy. I
wish she could talk, but her laugh still shakes a room.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!




Comments