I was just shopping with Sarah and Philip. We are baking vegetable lasagna for
lunch. I'm trying to use up some zucchini. I have allot of zucchini and my freezer is
full! But I saw this cute cactus at the
store. Had to have it! It's so fluffy! Well, not :) things are not always what they
seem. It is a very wet day. Sarah has a big soccer game. Jürgen comes home early to watch it. Thank God it’s Friday, and school starts on Monday. I am happy with my fluffy new cactus.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments