Skip to main content

Obama's youngest brother - in a slum in Nairobi



I have very mixed feelings as I watch this video of Obama's brother. He looks like a real intelligent and gracious young man. He does not really know his brother. They only have blood in common. Is Obama obligated to help a brother he does not know? I guess it just does not sit well with me that Obama makes millions of dollars and promises to help the poor and disadvantaged in the USA but does not help his brother. Who knows? Maybe he has offered to help him, and the brother said no? The contrast is so amazing between them.

Comments

Obama has met his brother twice. Obama promised to help a poor school named after him in Kenya. Read this interesting article about a woman who is raising money to help that school because Obama won't.

http://www.laweekly.com/2008-08-21/news/obama-v-baldilocks/1

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.