I find small change all around the house. It's usually in the cloths dryer, or near the sofa. I just pick it up and lay it on a table. Nicole has taken a special interest in this money lately (generally she could care less about money). She has decided she wants to go to Mexico and help build a house for a poor family. She will need the money to fly to the USA, pay for her expenses, and maybe sponsor the project (about $5000 for one house). I told her I would take her to America next summer if she can earn the money for her trip. All of a sudden those small pieces of loose change have some value. She has also begun taking on small jobs around the house for a small price. I'm going to give her a book on fund raising for short term missions. I will help her do a few projects to help her raise the money for the house. I think it's so cool she wants to do this! I guess I'm spending a few weeks building a house in Mexico next year because Nicole is very motivated!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments