Hi! I noticed on my map at the bottom of the page, we have two new readers from England! Welcome to the site!I love England!!! I took Nicole to London a few years ago for a mother daughter outing. I've got to do that again soon! I am happy you are here! This is really cool! We have readers from the USA, Germany, England, Sweden, Czech Republic, and Singapore. Thank you for giving us your zip codes, maybe you could even add your first names and even (may I be so very bold to ask) a photo to our map. I would love to see your beautiful faces! Come on!!! I showed you a picture of me getting a haircut, please add your photos and first names to my map! Also, I have not got a clue(I guess in British English I would say foggiest idea) why you would be reading our family blog.If you would leave your comments, I would know what kind of stuff you like reading. I'm not sure if it would actually shape what I write,and you're probably all just waiting for the photos of our new daughter Sarah, but I love comments and thank you for leaving them! Either way, welcome to our site, I am encouraged you are there!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments