I'm waiting for the last load of laundry to dry. I'm packed and will fly to Seattle in the morning. I rent a car and drive directly to Oregon to say goodbye to my dad. My mom says he is holding on to see me. No pressure. My phone does not work in America, so I have no idea if I’ll make it in time. Philip will be traveling with me to keep me awake. I think we will stop and eat sugar. Pie and ice cream, milk shakes. It really does not matter. I try not to eat a lot of sugar these days, but this is not a day to do without chocolate. I could use prayer. I am starting to fall apart. I cannot stop crying. I have tried to hold it together, but it is not working anymore. At least I don’t need to fly the airplane. I need Gods help and grace.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments