Skip to main content

Our big party

We are not as pretty as we once were 25 years ago. Someone asked me what our secret to a happy marriage is. I think we have always been so busy fighting outside battles we never had time to fight each other. We are a good team. And we respect each other. We support each other’s dreams. I know I also got really blessed to marry the best person in the world for me. That has made it very easy. It seems like time went by so fast.I love honor and respect Juergen














. That is not hard to do because he is so wonderful!
I thank my sisters Dianna, and Shelley, my brother Rick, my sister in law Amy, her sister Sue, and my friend Donna...as well as many friends who helped make the party great.  Thank you Ralf for the photos.  So many people made it really wonderful!  

Comments

Rick Moreno said…
I already miss you BIG TIME!

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.