I just checked Sarah and me in for our flight to America. So hopefully everything is going to work. The Lufthansa pilots are on strike. But tomorrow they will be flying the international flights. So if they have airplanes to fly, hopefully we will still go on our trip. It would be sad if we could not come. Nicole and I bought allot of food for the family to eat when I’m gone. Juergen really only cooks pizza and eggs. But Nicole is a good cook and will be able to keep them all alive.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments