It is just two days until we celebrate Christmas. Juergen came to me asking what he should get
me for a gift. I know if I said surprise
me I would be getting another house plant and candles. Gift giving has never been a strength of
Juergens. On the other hand he is a very
generous person. And to be fair, it is
VERY hard to find a gift for someone who already has everything. And I can hardly think of anything for myself
or him.
I have so much. But I ask for
unusual things like compost for my garden, car seat covers, and a new
lawnmower. And he wants a new juicer to
make orange juice on Christmas morning.
He actually wants new speakers for his electric guitar, but I would not
dare to buy them. I’ll just give him the
money. That is something he needs to get
for himself. The best thing Juergen
gives me is his time. I am giving him a
book, and he has to read it to me. We do
this every year. It is a great
tradition. I highly recommend it.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments